Outline for Red Eye Report Date: 7-4-2014
1. Introduction and Main Conversation (20 minutes): The Fed
– From bartering to the dollar – History of the Fed.
– Based on Gold.
– To Fed or not to Fed…..that is the question.
Scoop on the Fed:
2. What’s Sexy (7 minutes):
a. Mistic: Bachman:
b. Oracle: Peanut: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/21/worlHYPERLINK “http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/21/worlds-ugliest-dog-contest-winner-2014-peanut_n_5517854.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063″ds-ugliest-dog-contest-winner-2014-peanut_n_5517854.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
c. Teddy: LA Corruption: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/la-jail-corruption-trial/2014/07/02/id/580623/
d. Ashtray: Christine McConnell: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/domestic-goddess-makes-sinister-sweets?bffb
3. Netflix Movie Review (10 minutes): Aint in it for my health; Death Race 2000
Ask the Idiots
- Karen Bush – Alva, Oklahoma – Scott: I caught my new digital vibrator and smart tv remote dp’ing my cat the other night. I think they have become self-aware and it terrifies me. What technology truly scares you?
2. Bone Saw – Sodertalje, Sweden – Teddy: I am from Sweden and therefore love ice skating and soul crushing death metal. If you could be a winter Olympian, what sport would you compete in?
- Kitty Kitty Angel Puff – Alderpoint, California – Mistic: What music are you embarrassed that you like listening to? Be honest.
4. Fuck What You Think (7 minutes):
a. Oracle: Jimmy Graham Holding Out: http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/07/jimmy_graham_decision.html
b. Teddy: FBI screwovers
c. Mistic: Testicles.
d. Ashtray: Passwords.
e. Scott: Bill Ayers interview: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/01/Bill-Ayers-Calls-Accused-Deserter-Bowe-Bergdahl-a-Hero-in-FNC-Interview
5. In All Seriousness (3 minutes): In all Seriousness, I’m not sure whether the economy will collapse if the Fed wasn’t around anymore. Honestly, seeing what’s happening in the world of cryptocurrency, I don’t think it would make much of a difference. If anything, it would help the speed of our economy and how fast we do business and make transactions. The problem is being able to circumvent the money hungry banks that prey on our perceived need for a secure centralized system. That’s our show for the evening. Make sure you check us out on facebook.com/theredeyereport, or theredeyereport.com….I’m Mistic……and this is the RED EYE REPORT!!!!!!
Commercial music by longzijun Rock Funk Beast (Free Background Music 18: Rock Instrumental)